- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 .25oz (1/4 oz) package of active dry yeast (1/4 oz. = 2-1/4 teaspoons)
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ½ cups of flour
- Begin by preheating the oven to 230 degrees C or 450 degrees F.
- Then, dissolve the sugar and yeast in the warm water, in a medium sized bowl. Allow it to stand for about 10 minutes, until it turns creamy.
- Next, stir in the oil, flour and salt. Beat this mixture until it becomes smooth. Keep it aside for about 5 minutes.
- Place this dough on a surface that is lightly floured, and roll or pat into a circular, flat shape.
- Put this rolled dough on a pizza pan that has been greased lightly.
- 6-8 small potatoes - sliced thin. Red ones work great
- 5-6 small or medium sized mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 med onion sliced thin
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
Put these all in a big bowl and swish it around with your hands until the potatoes and onions are covered. This toppings recipe is enough for two pizzas.
Optional: Spread pizza sauce over dough.
- Cover the dough with the mixed toppings from the bowl
Optional: add diced green onions on top.
- bake for about 15-20 minutes (230 degrees C or 450 degrees F)