Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
Eggless Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
- 3cups All Purpose Flour
- 2cups Sugar
- 1/2cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tsp salt (I ususally put in 1/2 tsp)
- 2/3 cup oil (I use a little less)
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 to 1 1/2cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Flour and grease 2 round pans or 1 9x13 pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Add oil, vinegar, vanilla and cold water into dry ingredients, and mix vigorously until well blended...then add chocolate chips if you are using them.
- Immediately pour into pan(s) and bake for approximately 35 mins. Toothpick should come out clean when the cake is done. Cool in pan for about 10 mins then remove from pan if desired.
- Once the cake is completely cooled, frost with frosting