Easy Vegan Pasta Sauce
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 large tomatoes, cubed
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
In a skillet over medium-low heat, saute onion and garlic in the vegetable oil.
Place tomatoes into onion and garlic mixture.
Stir in diced bell pepper, salt, pepper, basil and oregano.
Let simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Turn down heat if it starts to stick.