Usually found in Palak or Spinach.
- 1 litre or 4.2 cups of milk
- 1 1/2 tsp of either vinegar, lemon juice, or citric acid.
- 1. Boil the milk in a pan or karahee.
- 2. When it's boiling add lemon juice,vinegar, or citric acid which ever you are using, while stirring.
- 3. If you are using citric acid, dissolve it in 2-tbsp water before adding.
- 4. When milk fully curdles, turn off the gas,and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- 5. Pour the mixture on to a cotton/muslin cloth and tie the cloth with a tight knot.
- 6. When all the water is drained from the paneer, shape it into a rectangular block.
- 7. Now place the cloth under heavy weight for 2-3 hours, before using the Paneer.