Makes enough pizza sauce for 4-5 pizzas
- 2 table spoons of cooking oil (Just enough to cover the bottom of your pot and enough so the onions get covered)
- 1 chopped onion (red gives a nice flavor)
- 1 & half teaspoon salt
- 6-7 chopped/minced garlic cloves
- 1-2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 large (28oz) tin of whole tomatoes or 15-20 chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1)Start some simran/paath - guarantee's good results!
- 2)Pour some oil into your pot then add the chopped onions & salt. Cook on medium low heat until onions become tender
- 3)Add garlic & cook for 3 minutes
- 4)Add the Italian Seasoning
- 5)Add your tomatoes and allow the mix to simmer for about 30 minutes covered on a low heat, until the tomatoes are soft. While its simmering you can use your karshee (ladle) to chop the tomatoes even more, especially if your using tin tomatoes.
And thats it!
Note: If your using for pizza sauce you can keep it chunky, if your using for pasta sauce you might want to throw it in the blender to smooth it out.