- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 prepared 8 inch pastry shells
- Optional - Egg Replacer equivalent to 2 Eggs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Beat together the cream cheese and the sugar, add the pumpkin and the spices (If using, beat in egg replacer for one egg at a time).
Beat until creamy.
Pour the batter evenly into the two pastry shells.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Let cool then top with whipped topping, if desired.
Contains processed ingredients such as Graham cracker crust, pumpkin puree and cream cheese.