Torqay Valey Beans
- Haree Mirch (Green Chillies)
- Loon (Salt)
- Mirch (Chili)
- Masala (Mixed Spices)
- Piaaj (Onion)
- Tumaatur (Tomatoe)
- Lusun (Garlic)
- Olive Oil
- First - Get a small pan, shallow one - ideally a stir fry pan. Layer the bottom of it slightly with olive oil (use olive as its much healthier for you!)
- Dice the onions (I use approx 3/4 of an onion), then throw it in to the pan.
- Grate the Lussun (around 5 or 6 "grates" should be sufficient!), add this to the pan
- Put it on the cooker, and set it to the lowest heat setting.
- Next, chop up the haree mirch finely. Add this to the mix, and stir in well
- Then take 2-3 (or more if you like some bite!) tablespoons of mirch and masala powder, and add these, before adding a wee smattering of loon (not too much!)
- Once you have done this, stir, and turn the heat up - by this time the piaaj should be beginning to sizzle nicely
- Chop up the tumaatur and add to the now delicious mixture. Make sure that the tumaatur is added last, as it is the quickest to burn up and disappear!
- Leave this for 45-60 seconds, and then add a tin of Heinz Beans, and stir.
Once this begins to bubble slightly, voila!