Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks (1 Cup) vegan margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 EnerG "eggs"
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl, including EnerG powder.
- Add the margarine and the water from the eggs and mix with a hand blender.
- Dribble vanilla over mixed ingredients and mix again
- Dough should stick together but not be too wet; it should hold its shape when formed into a ball.
- If too dry, add a teaspoon of water; if too wet add 1/4 cup of oats or flour
- Add chocolate chips and fold in by hand or with a mixer
- Using a spoon, form balls of dough and place on cookies sheet about two inches apart.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-10 minutes
- Let cookies cool on sheet