Vegan Cranberry Bread
- 2 Cups sifted white or whole wheat flour
- 1 Cup fructose or sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Cup vegan margarine(Saffola, Nucoa, Earth Balance, Smart Balance Lite)
- 1 EnerG Egg Replacer "Egg"
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 Cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 Cup raisins
- 1 1/2 Cup cranberries, chopped
- Sift flour,sugar,baking powder,salt and baking soda into a large bowl
- Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly
- Add "egg", orange peel, and orange juice all at the same time.
- Stir just until mixture is evenly moist.
- Fold in raisins and cranberries.
- Spoon into oiled 9x5x3 pan
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour and ten minutes, or until toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool on a rack